I started using a white noise app to help me fall asleep (and go back to sleep after the dog wakes me up to pee) and it actually helped. I was a little skeptical but I like the variety of noises and I’ll take anything to help. Joy of being an insomniac.
Editing – done. I’m really happy with what I have done and I am SO NERVOUS to post it. This is for the big project. It will be out August 22nd. So go ahead and subscribe now and beat the rush. Be one of the first to see it and then share. I am so pumped. Also videos come out every Tuesday so there is a ton to see now and so much more coming.
I had one of those really productive days that doesn’t feel like one. It seems like there is always more to do. But I got the following done:
- taught class
- walked to and from the gym
- emptied dishwasher
- made breakfast
- finished the shooting for this big project
- mowed the front and back yard
- weeded all gardens
- cut back several plants and trees
- went to Ikea and managed to get a chair home despite not being able to close the trunk (that was fun…)
- brought everything inside by myself
- went to get an iced chai latte because I earned it
- started editing the big project and got a good deal done
It looks like more than it feels like.
I got so much done on this big project. I can’t wait until it is ready. But now is when I start getting nervous about it.
I managed to make it through teaching not feeling so hot. I think I’m getting sick which I have no time for.
I finally got around to returning my needs to be returned pile (with much anxiety). Unfortunately I waited too long and despite tags, they didn’t take over half of it back. Then the policy is to only give store credit, even with gift receipts. I couldn’t handle shopping after that ordeal.