How is this month over? Really? Time is going too darn fast.
I tried my best on animating but it was a huge pain. The software wouldn’t export in any format and I ended up needing to use my screen capture video recording to record it. Geez that work around. Anyway, I managed to get it done, quite terribly, but I tried. It could be worse I guess. Ugh. I tried. Props to anyone doing that for real. It will be 19 seconds in the middle of my vlog in a few weeks. Be nice. That wasn’t easy.
End of July quick self-promo time:
- Instagram – amandatheg
- Twitter – @amandatheg
- Snapchat – amandatheg
- Dysh – amandatheg
- and some recent videos:
- how to fix YouTube subtitles
- drunk crafting with popsicle sticks
- random books on my shelves
- drunk me – vs – sober me
- my top 5 worst birthdays
- the apple crush challenge
- blind date with Pokemon (called the best by my lovely sister in law)
- claymation of Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Muyskerm, and LordMinion777
- of course there are plenty more, just go check out the channel and while you are there, don’t forget to like the videos, subscribe, leave comments, share, etc, all videos are #withcaptions
Woah that was a lot of links and a lot of self-promotion that I don’t really like doing but am learning to embrace anyway.